This retrofit geo-exchange project interacts with existing building air handling units to reduce space heating loads and deliver energy at a high coefficient of performance than the original system. Heating is staged in with geo-exchange as priority and the original heating system providing backup heat. The original system is a packaged air handling unit with resistive electric heat. The system tie in is via duct coil and the geo-exchange field horizontal.
What We Do
Stage 3 Renewables is an innovative renewable energy company with an excellent reputation.
- Design / build & Project Management
- Energy modelling and pre-feasibility studies
- Engineering design and documentation
- Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical systems - we can fix it!
- New construction and conversions to Renewables