Air to Water Heat Pump
An air to water heat pump transfers energy from the air outside to the heating water in your home. It also works in reverse to cool your home in the summer. It’s super efficient, so your energy use is up to 66% lower.
- Also known as an air source heat pump, this renewable energy technology offers affordable heating and cooling.
- Designed for cold weather. The performance in our milder BC climate is amazing, so your heating bills stay small.
- Hydronic (water based) distribution, like in floor heating, means flexibility and premium comfort throughout your home.
We can design and install a heat pump system that you’ll love, year after year
Green EnergyClean energy from a renewable resource
Affordable PerformanceSave money every day of the year
Unbeatable ComfortNothing beats radiant floor heating (and cooling) for comfort
Perfect for BCAffordable electricity and a mild climate are the ideal conditions
How It Works
An air to water heat pump uses a fan and heat exchanger to harvest free energy from the air outside your home. This energy is transferred to your hydronic distribution (in floor heating, radiators, etc.) using a compressor and refrigeration cycle. You only pay for the electricity to run the fan and compressor. The rest of the energy is free and renewable from the environment. It’s so efficient, you’ll use up to 66% less energy.
Why an ATW Heat Pump?
If you have radiant infloor heating and you want low operating costs, an ATW heat pump makes so much sense.
- Hydronic distribution and heat pump delivery temperature are a perfect match.
- 2 in 1 – Floor cooling is an easy add on, and it costs way less than a separate air conditioning system.
- No fossil fuels or carbon monoxide worries, make everyone breathe easier.
Why Stage 3?
We’re experts at getting the most out of this technology and ensuring your system is reliable. There are numerous manufacturers and configurations available. Stage 3 Renewables will work with you to get the best solution for your home.
- We specialize in radiant infloor heating too. We can provide a complete package that sets your home apart from the rest.
- We can custom design a hydronic heating system for whatever you want to build.
- Retrofit? No problem! Retrofitting hydronics is easier and more flexible than forced air (ducted) systems.
- Stage 3 Renewables means higher performance and better value.
Affordable & EfficientNew build or retrofit – the benefits are real. Let the experts make it happen for you.
What We Do
Stage 3 Renewables is an innovative renewable energy company with an excellent reputation.
- Design and installation of heating and cooling systems
- Energy modelling and pre-feasibility studies
- Engineering design and documentation
- Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical systems - we're the best!
- New construction and conversions to Renewables
Where We Work
Stage 3 Renewables is a British Columbia renewable energy company. We work throughout Coastal BC in places like,
Greater Vancouver: Richmond, Burnaby, Delta, Surrey, Ladner, North Vancouver, White Rock, West Vancouver
The Fraser Valley: Langley, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Hope, Mission,
North Fraser River: New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Mission
Sunshine Coast: Gibsons, Sechelt, Roberts Creek, Powell River
Vancouver Island: Victoria, Sooke, Duncan, Nanaimo, Parksville, Qualicum, Courtenay, Comox
Gulf Islands: Salt Spring Island, Galiano, Mayne, Quadra
We bring Renewable Energy solutions to you! Call us today about your project.