Commercial Evacuated Tube System Overhaul
In Need of Repair
This system was only a couple of years old and had been plagued with a history of overheating, under performing and general component failure since installation. We were asked to review and repair the system.
This was a large evacuated tube array, serving a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Seasonal load with no means of overheat protection
- Undersized solar circulator and heat exchanger could not dissipate heat even under normal conditions
- Lack of design flow on load side
- No variable speed pumping left energy on the table
- No preheat configuration for domestic hot water
- Poor control was actually cooling domestic hot water tank via solar
- Share array with adjacent community center, year round domestic hot water load
- Design for steamback overheat protection
- Repair hydronic systems including variable speed, boilers, pool, domestic hot water loads and space heating
- Integrate building automation system (BAS) for reliable control and remote access
What We Do
Stage 3 Renewables is an innovative renewable energy company with an excellent reputation.
- Design / build & Project Management
- Energy modelling and pre-feasibility studies
- Engineering design and documentation
- Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical systems - we can fix it!
- New construction and conversions to Renewables